Ms. Balo's Classroom

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All classes

Okay - I've received lots of "complaints" that you want to comment on some other things besides education - so here is your chance!

How was your Christmas/New Year's/break - whatever? As you know, I got engaged. That was probably the highlight of mine. I spent lots of time with family. We celebrated Christmas three times - I am actually kind of glad the house is back to normal!! Besides my ring, I got some cool stuff from my kids - even a pair of Rocket Dogs. I also went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame which was totally cool. We took Paolo with us and I think he enjoyed it. Unfortunately, DJ got sick and didn't get to see much.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:13 PM, Blogger 7876sg said...

Congrats on your engagement! That is so exciting! Sounds like you had a nice break! My break went well also. I got to visit with my family a lot, including my brother who came home for Christmas. I also saw relatives that I hadn't seen in about 3 years! I went shopping a lot in Easton when they were having the big sales too! I did go out and play some tennis with my sister to try and burn off all those Christmas cookies! I am glad we are back in school with everyone. After a while I get bored at home. I did have a nice break, and I am missing it already!

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger 10506kdh said...

congratulations on your engagement! your ring is soo pretty =) my break was pretty decent besides having basketball every dayyy :) haha. but it was ok!
cyaa 4th period

 

Post a Comment

<< Home